Thursday, January 21, 2010

Some Prospects


I was talking to a couple of my buddies down at the bar today, and we got an idea. My wife thinks it's a little out there, but for the life of me I can't see why. We need something to get all of us outta this slump that we're in, and nothing more than a little investing is all that's required. The way we see it is, nothing can replace a bar. It's a social hangout and people always need to relax. We figure if we each put in about 10 grand, that should cover a down payment. Then, our profits will not only pay off the rest of the debt, but we'll get back our initial investment with interest in a matter of months! The best part is, my momma's insurance check for my pop, who just passed away, is comin' in tomorrow, all I gotta do is make her see things the way I see things. 'Course I'm seein' things clearly, it shouldn't be too hard to make her see things clearly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment