Thursday, January 21, 2010

This Cannot be Happening

This cannot be happening, I refuse to believe it. All my investments, all my sister's tuition, all of my father's remains; wasted. I just gave it to him, my buddy, my partner. Willy Harris just took it and left! Didn't even bother to tell us why. Don't he have faith in god? He clearly ain't no god fearing man.... if I could see him one last time I'd...I'd...I don't know what I'd do. All I know is that now there's nothing I can do. I feel sick, I already got drunk today, I think I might do it again. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to look my momma in the eye, or my wife, or my sister, or even my baby boy. I just wish I knew what I could do to make everything right again, to redeem myself in the eyes of my family. I'll figure that out later, right now I don't really care anymore. I messed up, and I messed up bad. I took away the one thing that we needed, that we never had before; hope. I hope that my family can forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment